Monday, June 16, 2008

Tiannanmen

Okay, so I realize I said I would update this consistently during my trip but as you can see, I haven't been keeping up... so I'll just add a little bit here and there.

The first week in Beijing I stayed with my cousin and hung out with Mong2 and Robbie.
Mong and I walked around Tiananmen Square and checked out one of the major, if not the major shopping street here, Wangfujing. Communism: (for some reason, there were korean flags flying everywhere too that day) this is also one of the few and rare pictures that will ever be taken of Beijing on a "clear" day...and you'll see what I mean later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhhhhh i'll see what you mean later? you mean like never b/c you dont update this thing? ok

-eriC

Anonymous said...

the head south korean dude came that week. i saw it on the news later.and you can't tell it's terribly windy. not to mention i remember it was really sandy and ugly grey outside, not so much clear?

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, so that's why the Korean flag was up. otherwise...
-i was thinking if they would put up a Korean flag, it would be North Korea's...
ha, i can't believe you have a blogger account Angela.
that's cool, keep it up. it's entertaining